Tuesday 6 November 2012




Ever had a PROBLEM but no answer well here is a SOLUTION!

Hi all i want you all to be part of my blog ! So i've decided to answer some of your questions about love and relationships ! I'm very good with giving advice when it comes to love and relationship questions ! You could ask me  how to handle a love situation or even any other problem, i will be more then willing to answer your questions. I'll simply post the question and my answer on my blog  for those who may have the same question(s) ! How exciting! so this is how it's going to work email me : silwi2@hotmail.com  and ill give you my best answer by simply posting your question on my blog with an answer .When emailing me you could use a pen-name (made up name) to make it easyer to find the answer on my blog ;)  Hope to hear from you soon! x

No comments:

Post a Comment